Monday, December 18, 2006

"Finite" The YouTube MixTape

Well folks I was going through the five stories and I wanted to give my potential leads some ideas as to what the theme of each story is. So in the spirit of that I have found five YouTube videos to demonstrate what I am going for for each video. This will take the record for most YouTube videos in a post for the blog but I think it's still a nice touch to give everyone an idea of where I'm going.

Dead Day
Everybody Hurts - REM


He Called Back
It's Oh So Quiet - Bjork


Every Day Needs A Party
Finding Out True Love is Blind - Louis XIV (Listen to the lyrics!)


Driving
Does He Love You - Rilo Kiley


Finite
Born To Run - Bruce Springsteen (This is stretching it but I couldn't find a better song yet)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So now I'm confused because of these videos. How much "acting" is going to happen in the shorts? I thought it was a "day in the life of" type thing, only scripted.

I think you need to get me some final scripts so I know what the hell I wanna start thinking about for visuals. =P