Sunday, September 10, 2006

Damn Facebook

If you are reading this on facebook, than DAMN YOU!



These posts were written for Musings From Austin, Texas and are syndicated on the Facebook profile. However, facebook does a much better job of promoting my posts than I do so people read them on Facebook and don't comment on the real blog.



You people are missing half the post. I often include YouTube videos at the bottom of posts and if you read the Facebook versions then you miss the video. I had two friends of mine comment on the facebook notes and I doubt they got to see the awesome Dylan video I had looked for. It's a bummer.



I'm cool with you reading my posts on facebook, but afterwards check out the blog on TxMusings.blogspot.com and leave a comment on there, you'll be glad you did :)



No comments: