Sunday, September 17, 2006

The Kitchen Sink

Hey everybody! I'm sorry for a week of no posts but so much has been going on and I just could not fit it onto one post. I finished my first RTF project which you can view on the Facebook profile and I did my first gigglepants show as well. Both went really well and I'm excited about all the different things that I'm working on right now.

What About Madrigal?

Sore subject right now. I should hopefully get to meet with Travis on Monday, but until then I don't feel like making anything public out of respect to him. Needless to say I am not 100% sure what I will be doing for Madrigal Dinner this semester.

Bits and Pieces

Got to buy Shock Treatment and the new DVD of Empire Strikes Back. Very excited about having both and I've been checking out the video quality today.

Missing the cell phone, don't know where it is, hopefully Thai does...

Hope to see you all at Improv Lite on tuesday. It should be AWESOME!

Got the free season finale of Grey's off of iTunes, just another reason why I love that show.

Below you will find some shots from the RTF project that couldn't be included for space and pacing, still love them.




Just for fun...

No comments: