Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Interesting.....

Ok folks this is a quick one before I go to bed tonight.

Something happened in my dorm room tonight and it easily ranks as a top ten candidate for the "WTF of 2006" award.

I'm not going to say what it is, but it was interesting, it was fasinating, and I don't know what the heck, if anything, it means. It means nothing in the long run I'm sure. But still... a man can hope even after defeat.

I only have one major update and that is the new titles for the four new installments of "Nebraska" The following outline includes the Nebraska Trilogy and the new titles for Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday

Sunday- The Merry Pranksters
Monday- Breaking Up is Easy When You're Insensitive
Tuesday- Interrogating the Innocent
Wednesday- Kelly: A Nebraska Love Story
Thursday- The Mentor Gives His Last Tidbit
Friday- Are you worried?
Saturday- The Last Party of Nick Jones

No outlines with the titles yet. Working on them.



No comments: