Wednesday, November 01, 2006

THE PIRATE STRIKES AGAIN!

Okay folks. I've been feeling like crap all day so I've locked myself up here in my room as to keep this ugly flu-ish thing from spreading to my friends. I stopped by my french class for about 10 minutes to fail a quiz so I did get some school work done.

But the reason I'm posting today, besides the fact that I can celebrate my FIFTH month posting to Musings, is the fact that I have discovered something today on Demonoid.

DEMONOID? IS THAT SOME SATANIC CULT?


Nope. It's my main bittorrent tracker that I use to find my games nowadays. You see, ever since I spent 80 dollars modding my PS2 I no longer have to buy games. I download them and transfer them to my PS2 through a Ethernet cable.

Today, I discovered that Guitar Hero 2 (RETAIL) is on the net. That is six days before street. Normally getting a game about a week before street is above average. Getting a game a MONTH early, like I did with FFXII, is amazing.

This is not going to sound good but I consider Piracy to be sort of a fun hobby. The U.S Goverment would not like to hear this coming from me but in reality since I'm not a "Big Fish" I don't worry much. I enjoy getting my hands on new software a music a little early and a lot cheaper. Ethicaly? I'm damned for all time. But as a college student it's easy and keeps my out of control spending a bit lower.

BUT I GET GUITAR HERO 2 EARLY!!!! WHOOHOOO.

Free Bird man, Free Bird. I should have the whole game downloaded by sometime tomorrow. Good times.

To celebrate the fifth month of Musings I have decided to include one of my favorite YouTube postings for an encore performance.


No comments: