Friday, March 30, 2007

Hey Sis! And In Other Words...

It's time for everyone's favorite variety of bite-sized blogging goodness.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present...

Bits and Motherf'in Pieces

My blogging software got an unexpected upgrade when I rebooted Firefox today. Its parent company got axed so it changed from Performancing to ScribeFire. Oooohhh... ScribeFire. I like it!

The vacation has been refreshing so far. I've gotten plenty of good advice from a range of people and I think I know where I went wrong and where I want to improve if given the chance to interview for the film chair position again. I no longer believe I was purposefully humbled, but it did anyway. I'm actually typing up my concepts for ideas to move the committee forwards.

Hey Sis! Thanks for reading the blog but I'm not upset.

Two post-MNL projects lined up right now. Me and Quoc will be working on concepts for a music video and I am prepping concepts for a project that I will only call "The Ohio Project."

"The Ohio Project" is an interesting idea that I've been toying around with for awhile but the actual plot of the project just came to me a few days ago. In order for it to work I'm going to have to master a type of shot that Quoc and I have never even attempted. The story is simple, but as well, I've never written anything like this before. The whole point of this project is to get out of my comfort zone.

When I do some proof of concept shots I'll release them as a teaser for the complete project but I think I would like to write some of the script down before I go yapping about it anymore.

That's all for today. Here's a solo in dedication to my new favorite video game. The Godfather for Wii



No comments: