Thursday, August 17, 2006

Late. Can't Sleep. Must.... Blog

I don't really have much to say tonight (or morning.) My facebook friend activity has been very high today for some reason. I think all my Cedar Point co-workers got fired today and started adding me. I also had to delete some wall posts because while some people find random sexual comments and crude jokes amusing on Facebook walls, I don't. That was one aspect of Nebraska humor I never really enjoyed engaging in.

It should only be a matter of days before my firefox extension (known as Performancing Firefox) should be updated to blogger beta. As far as the layout goes, I'm fine with the new changes but until I can edit the raw HTML code I'm not going to be 100% happy. I like being able to add content wherever I like to the site. And while drag and drop is easier, it enables less freedom. If you don't know a damn thing about what I'm talking about head on over to google news and search blogger beta.

NOTE: Just lost my train of thought here

MNL News. The next behind the scenes clip should come up later today. I'm thinking this will be a short compilation of the best scene I shot all last year. Including a long take that I loved but made no sense to include in the final cut.

No comments: