Friday, August 25, 2006

Maybe I should say more

The link below you is for the entire first draft of the Nebraska Trilogy. Three short screenplays written over the summer by yours truly. This represents the largest writing project I have ever completed, school or otherwise. Comments, suggestions, heck, even flames are welcomed. All I ask is that you read the whole piece before you make an opinion.

To say that having this piece finished is relieving is an understatement. It was very ambitious of me to say I could finish the whole project in a summer, but I managed to pull it off and the result is what I consider to be the best material I have ever written. That's not saying it's a masterwork, I'm saying it's the best stuff I've done, a big difference.

Please enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.