Sunday, August 27, 2006

Quick Updates from the front line of dorm room living

The Nebraska Trilogy.pdf



This is an updated link, which is in fact the same farther down the page. I just wanted to repost the link because I've updated the file with a proper title page and, at the suggestion of my Uncle Marc, removed the introduction.



Uncle Marc, Connie and I went to see "The Oh in Ohio" tonight and I had a great time hanging out with them. It's always nice when you have such supportive family members nearby during college. The whole outline for the trilogy was in fact written at their house. We talked a little bit about the scripts and I anxiously await what he has to say about it because if their is one thing Uncle Marc does well, it's talking frankly.



If you wanna catch me Monday, stop on by the SEC office. I'll be there chilling with my DS Lite.

No comments: