Saturday, October 21, 2006

The First Date (Worry, Worry)

Alas, the first date is over.

How did I do?


Ok?

I mean, I think it went well and I am fairly sure she enjoyed herself I still have this lingering doubt, actually call it a concern, that she's not nearly as into me and I am into her. I think that is situation #1 right now. And that problem will take the longest to address.

In terms of any date disasters? None really. I probably stayed too long over at her place but that's just because I was unsure as to what to do at that point. The dinner went very well and the movie was very good. I could tell she enjoyed those aspects of the date.

It's just.... god, is this girl beautiful or what? Seriously folks, look down a post and tell me this isn't the loveliest girl I've ever dated. She's talented, cute, insane (a trait I ADORE folks) and most importantly, a nice person.

I could go on and on but folks. I'll end it with this. I'm going to work hard to make this work. I want to take it step by step and make sure that we are on the same wavelength. I think this date went well enough that I have not lost the battle. Not by a long shot. This girl is too good to give up on.

The following video has been requested by Carly Stevens (AKA BLANK). Would you like to request a video? Write a comment to any post and your video will end up on the next post.

No comments: