Tuesday, October 24, 2006

This video is NOT directed at anybody.

Just wanted to make that clear. My stress level is at an all time high right now so I'm trying to relax myself. Sadly, I don't even have the time to relax anymore. I'm going into the Mental Health center tomorrow to try out some relaxation techniques. There's just way too much going on in my life right now and I have no idea where I draw the line.

1) Dating
2) Money
3) Madrigal
4) Film
5) Gigglepants
6) Class
7) Me Time

This list is not complete or in order but these are most of the thoughts that go through my head at any given time. I don't want to think about 7 things at once. It's not fun. Notice I can't even put family in there? I'm completely ignoring my family right now and I'm not proud about it.

Ahhh fuck it. Here's your video.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really liked that.