Tuesday, October 10, 2006

In My Life....

I'm calling it the obvious unspeakable.

It is the thing in life I am currently going through that gives me lots of happiness.

It is that which makes me smile every night.

It is one of the more fortunate things to happen to me this semester.

But it's too early to talk about it.

I wish I could scream it to the mountains but I want to take it slowly, make sure it will work, make sure I'm not rushing again. I mean, if this does work, then I think I've hit pay dirt.

I wish I could talk about "BLANK"

But for right now I'd like to tease you all with information you probably have figured out but are still not sure about. I think in a few weeks I can talk about "BLANK" more. But for right now, know that your Michael is happy and hopeful for the future.

Was that enough of a hint?


No comments: