Monday, October 16, 2006

SHE SAID YES!!!!

Ok folks, it is now official.

The first date has been set!

This Friday BLANK and I will have dinner and a movie. The ultimate first date setup. I'm not known for my original dating schemes but I don't think there's any problem with D

Who's Blank?

When I asked her out she even offered her hand and said "Hi, I'm Blank."

Guess that means she reads the blog a lot.

I am hours away from releasing the name. Not like it's a big expose. If you read this blog then you're probably a close friend of mine and have figured it out by now. But I will have a great weight lifted off of me when I can say that I have a date with one of the nicest cutest girls I've known. I want to have her complete permission before I say anything though.

I am so excited.

Ok folks, no more info until I speak to her again.

No comments: