Monday, October 30, 2006

Free laptop fun! (And other fun facts from the past week)

Greetings from the SEC office and one of the very few blog posts to not be composed on my lovely iMac G5. I've checked out a laptop from the FAC and I've loaded up my blogging extension. It even keeps my spell checker so I'm good to go.



Alright folks, we have a lot to talk about and some things that need to be discussed.





Here's a set list.



1) Parents Weekend

2) Money

3) New Shoes

4) Wooing?

5) 2nd Date



1) Parents Weekend



I had a great time with my Dad, Carrie, and Tracy. It was great to have some family around, even if only for a few days. Dad and I got to talk about a few things and I finally got to see the bats under the bridge on congress st. All in all I had a good weekend. Much better than this past week. The Halloween party sucked however! Those two subjects for later in the post.





2) Money



Would anyone like to know why I didn't have a costume for the party? Maybe it's because I'm broke. Dead broke, living off of UFCU's line of credit. Just got the account info. $14 to my name and $150 in debt to the bank. I'm praying that I won't face complete money collapse. My dad though has agreed to help with the last bit of housing so I have a place to stay for the spring. Guys, the situation is really really bad folks. No money.



3) New Shoes



So I got sent home on Thursday from work because I stank. My shoes had degraded so much from wear and tear and water that it started to stink real bad. I felt so ashamed by the situation that I decided to splurge and get me some real shoes. I went over to Tyler's and bought some nice black Vans. When I went to Madrigal rehersal last night I found out that my shoes also qualify as slippers for the show so in the long run I made a good deal. I think my old shoes were giving me so many issues that it led partially to the crappy week.



4) Wooing?

I've decided that my official dating status is "Actively wooing a girl with periodic dating." That's right folks, I'm not in a relationship, I'm not "Dating" I am simply trying to woo a girl. This is a new situation for me because I usually date girls after a very brief wooing period and I normally enter the friend zone after a long wooing. I'm going to keep my wooing post to a minimum for the time being until I have a better grasp of where I stand.



5) 2nd date



Ok folks. I'm going to settle this issue once and for all. I am planning on having a 2nd date, I just have no idea when. Maybe when I have both the financial situation fixed and when I can think of a good date that differs from dinner and a movie.





Ok folks, that was a long long post that needed to be written to get you and I up to speed. So I guess I need to add a long video to compliment it.




No comments: